View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Best...table chat...ever...

So was that at a different table from this? I'm guessing it was, since I don't remember the murder comment. He was pretty riled up over this one. And the harm of it is that while it may be entertaining, it has a tendency to put people off. I think this table broke up pretty soon after this. Chump, much to everyone's disappointment, left 3 hands later.

(names concealed to protect the guilty)
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: MP3 <font color="purple">(Angryman)</font> posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls, UTGB folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 <font color="purple">(Chump)</font> calls, <font color="CC3333">MP3 <font color="purple">(Angryman)</font> (poster) raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, MP2 <font color="purple">(Chump)</font> calls.

Flop: (7.33 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Chump checks, <font color="CC3333">Angryman bets</font>, UTG folds, Chump calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Chump checks, <font color="CC3333">Angryman bets</font>, Chump calls.

River: (6.66 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Chump checks, Angryman checks.

Final Pot: 6.66 BB

Results below:
Chump has 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (flush, queen high).
Angryman has Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, queens).
Outcome: Chump wins 6.66 BB.

and the ensuing chat:

Angryman: are you XXXXing retarded
Angryman: seriously
Angryman: WHAT THE XXXX ARE YOU XXXXING DOING
Angryman: WHAT THE XXXX ARE YOU THINKING
Angryman: you were drawing to a XXXXING 3 HIGH FLUSH AGAINST A SET OF QUEENS
Angryman: I hope you die in your sleep
Angryman: set of queens cracked by 3-6 os
Angryman: I honestly hope you die in your sleep
Angryman: and I hope it is horrible
Angryman: a long, lingering death, filled with pain and blood