View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Insert Catchy Title Here

hello ml4l,
great hand to post i hate to disgrace it with my amateur opinions there is certainly a wide range of hands your opponent could have and a wide range he could put you on. in slight dissent you have a tough hand to play here and i really like the way you played it. if im your opponent im shaky with any hand short of a king high flush. calling pot size bets in this hand would cast a lot of doubt in my mind if i was him.

hands he might play this way i think are AhQ, KhQ, QJs,AA, KK, JJ, 77, small suited etc he may have flopped the flush but it just doesnt feel like it unless its a small one. in the end though i think he had qjs, AQ,KQ or AA. if he had a mediocre hand or no pair on the flop he may have been betting %80 of pot to pick it up cheap then hit his queen and tried again having improved. on the river if he has the flush or bigger set he has correctly put you on a set and as a paying customer.kudos to him unfortunately if this was the case.

i think the river bet was a pocket pair with a heart or two pair hand i hope he cant call me bet and you dragged yourself a nice one.

if he played this way with a bigger set then major kudos to him. i think your description of him as ntt ntl and aggressive thinking mean you are good here far to often to fold. obviously changes tons vs a rocky type or maniac. dunno if i added any to this or not but i had fun thinking about this one at least
jason