View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 01:02 AM

Default The dark side of trying to tilt someone...

So the usual Party clown going on and on attacking everyone and going bonkers when his TT doesn't hold against a field of 7 callers....

I call his UTG raise with 82s in the BB after 3 cold callers. I end up making a straight after calling flop with a flush draw. Sure enough he gives the free card on the turn to four of us and we see the river for free. It gives me the straight and he makes the crying call with his AA and goes ballistic.

He goes into the usual "I'll take all your chips" and "let's play heads up for $1,000" dribble. Of course he/she is a total LAG (55 VP$/19 PFR).

Sadly, my efforts at fully capitalizing on my ITO go very wrong!

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, BB folds.

Turn: (4.16 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: (6.16 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.16 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 8.16 BB, between Hero and UTG+1.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by UTG+1 (8.16 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero has 9h 9d (two pair, tens and nines).
UTG+1 has Kd Qd (straight flush, ace high).
Outcome: UTG+1 wins 8.16 BB. </font>

King