View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 03:24 PM

Default Two quick IGM-PAY questions?

Hi,

A few days ago, using the PokerNow software, I registered my bank account with IGM-PAY. The two small deposits went in my checking account today so I went back to the PokerNow’s deposit page and verified the account. Everything went okay and I was told that my account was now verified and that I could start using IGM-PAY.

Here are my ‘probably stupid’ questions...

ONE: When I go back to the deposit page... the IGM-PAY section still has the links to register and verify an account. There is nothing showing that my account is now linked to IGM-PAY. Perhaps they keep those links there for people who would like to register a second account... I don’t know. What I’m wondering is... how do I know that I can actually use IGM-PAY? I didn’t receive a confirmation email or anything... so how can I check to make sure it’s working? Is attempting to make a deposit the only way?

TWO: (probably a very stupid question)
Of course now I want to take advantage of the IGM-PAY bonuses at the Party Skins. Like I said... I registered and verified my checking account through the PokerNow client. So as I go to each skin to make a deposit and use the IGMPAY bonus code... do I have to register my bank account at each skin... or was doing it a PokerNow enough so that all the other skins will accept a deposit using IGM-PAY?

Thanks for you patience.

Kindly,
ezinestein