View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 02:09 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: 1800gambler/Eurobet Revisited

i knew i should have never said anything in this thread. jay is going to split hairs about how he typed that the signing up process is the same although in one case, the user signs himself up, and in the other case, a totally random person only known to the user by an online forum handle signs him up, other than that, yes the information required is the same. and for belowpoverty, the brilliance you excercised in your last post pertaining to this topic, is shining again as you open up pandoras box a second time, frankly no i dont think this type of post serves in the publics interest, it is a sitting duck for impostors and scammers to come in here and either a)tarnish jays reputation(which has been done) or b) tout him as the best thing since sliced bread, all of which is subjective misinformation.

as i have said many times in the past. if you are looking for an affiliate, do not post a thread asking for offers, yes it may be a good way to bargain shop, but you better be familiar with the product you are getting. i have had forum members contact me countless times saying OMG poster XXXX giving me 80% back at site XYZ, this is just a common form of trickery that some affiliates persue. I recommend someone seeking rakeback to PM(the P is for PRIVATE) someone here they feel are trustworthy and ask for an unbiased opinion on an affiliate. That is if you dont have any friends or acquaintences on the boards who can give you their two cents, or heh, lets go crazy and ask the both of em.

Later
Morg.