View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 11:54 AM

Default Re: 1800gambler/Eurobet Revisited

Just received the following PM. Sender doesn't want to get involved in the inevitable controversy, but gave me permission to post it. Just more info that you can take or leave as you see fit! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""
I saw your post about 1800Gambler. I asked for a rakeback deal and asked affiliates to PM me. Jay PMed me and offered me 25%. I then inquired about the $200 signup bonus they had and he e-mailed me back pissed off. He asked if was in this for longterm rakeback or just to get the bonus b/c the bonus would come out if his MGR. I then e-mailed him back and stated I was looking for a long term rakeback but I was also interested in the bonus and that I would like to signup under him. He then e-mails me back and mentions 22.5% rakeback when he had originally offered me 25%. I e-mailed him back and copy/pasted the PM he sent me offering 25%. He then e-mails me back a couple days later and says Eurobet just changed their policies and they only allow him to offer a maximum of 22.5% so that's why he changed his offer to 22.5% for me. This is total BS. And like you mentioned, he likes you to send all your info to him so he can create your username and everything else. This way you don't enter the bonus code and it doesn't come out of his MGR. He's extremely shady if you ask me. After all that I e-mailed him back and told him I would have to decline his offer.....
.................................................. ..........