View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Wow, can you all say the word \"unreal\"?

[ QUOTE ]
I have come to the conclusion that I dislike everyone on this forum. I feel naive about the fact that I am taking a stand because I am indeed a novice forum user at twoplustwo.com. However, I strongly believe that a mature human can rise above this unexperienced nature and grasp the essence of what I am trying to say. I will not tollerate the rediculous comments that all of you homosexuals post on here. I was born a fighter, raised a warrior, and I am on my way to becoming a champion. No one messes with me. Let it be clear to all of you clowns that I do what I want, and no one tells me what to do. I had a small problem with Party Poker and I requested some sympathy, or at least your understanding, and what do I get in return? Unreal comments that have less meaning then the poop I find outside in my front lawn from my dog. Let these words eat into your brain because I indeed stand up for my faith. Once again, unreal. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Are we supposed to have some idea what you're talking about?
2) You probably posted some bad beat rant, which nobody will give you any sympathy for?
3) A bunch of strangers were mean to you online and you're furious? You're way too thin-skinned for poker, Dude.
4) What kind of stand are you taking? Lemonade stand?
5) Homosexuals? That's mature.