View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 09:06 PM

Default Jake

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i only need to look back in school at the history books written by WHITE PEOPLE who totally discounted AFRICAN PEOPLE as not only less than man, but did'nt even acknowledge my ancestors as THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE, the mothers and fathers of not only YOUR RACE, but of the human race as we know it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Des, I'm probably the only person here that agrees with you on TOP. I thought it was a good book, not great. I thought it said less about some topics than it needed and more about some than it needed. And it was a tough read (like all David's books). But why on Earth are you dragging this thread into some weird racist thing. That's just bizarre.

[/ QUOTE ]

go back a reread my original post. if you're not paying close attention, it will pass right over your head. it has more to do with trying to rewrite commonsense in a more clinical form and call it a theorum. then, you try to support that argument by saying it's clearly a widely accepted magnum opus by the MASSES. so were history books written BY WHITE PEOPLE for so long in which history was either REWRITTEN or totally DISREGARDED altogether. they were magnum opus' for every child growing up through the school system for nearly generations upon generations. now that REAL HISTORY has been unearthed, alot of the magnum opus' are so punched full of holes, you can strain spaghetti with them. *the blind leading the blind*. point being, don't believe everything you read, better yet, don't go around anointing these reads as magnum opus' either. have the ability to question everything and do your own research. the Masses are'nt always right.