View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 02:55 PM

Default Re: The Rantings of elROY

"Why else would you take time out of your day to try to discredit me?"

-With baseball over, there's only football on TV, so nothing much to do. I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm simply letting your statements do the job.

"Go after the messenger when you can't disprove the message?"

-The message is too ludicrous to require disproving. But see below.

"And if I didn't say something true in my most recent thread, then why would you start a separate thread, instead of taking me on in the thread in which I made my arguments?"

-I thought the message was so incredible as to warrant it's own thread.

"Are you beginning to realize you're on the dumbass side of the bell curve, and have lost all heart in either making your own arguments, or challenging mine?"

Have you ever thought about why you always resort to childish namecalling whenever you have a disagreement with somebody? I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but I know the difference between Ralph Nader and Adolph Hitler.

"Why not pull up the thread you disagree with, and actually put up an argument?"

Why don't you do the the work? Go to Nader's website, and quote the points in his program that correspond with those of the Nazis. You were the one who asserted that Nader's program and that of the Nazis bear comparison. Show us, rather than make the assertion.

"is there a glass ceiling in your brain, protecting you from facing up to the fact that your core beliefs are flawed, childish, narrow-minded, arrogant, and ndefensible?"

Haven't thought about the glass ceiling concpet in brains, but again, what is it about your brain that insists on name-calling instead of rational argument?

"Is it not your accuracy, but your vanity which is at stake?"

I doubt it, I'm not a very vain person. But personality is for others to judge.