View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:40 AM

Default Re: Who does Osama really want to be President?

GWB,

I voted for GWB, which I think at the margins may be true, but the real answer is: (a) how should I know, (b) he likely doesn't know enough to care, and (c) why are we even asking. OBL wants attention and putting this out now is the best way for him to get it. Given the closeness of the election, his followers can now believe that he influenced the election regardless of who win on Tuesday. The best thing we can all do, regardless of whether we are Bush, Kerry, Nader, Libertarian, Green or other supporters is to vote how we would have voted and ignore this murderer.

Mind you, I do not think that it is illegitimate for Kery or Bush to argue, if they care to, that the OBL tape provides evidence that he should be elected over his opponent (because in the case of GWB OBL is still out there and in the case of Kerry because OBL has not been captured or killed by the administration). However, did anybody think that OBL might be dead? I don't think that the fact that he has surfaced now with his abhorrent propaganda tape should affect the way we were going to vote one way or the other.