View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Bay101 Open Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
I was at the final table with you in the limit event, I think. The KK vs AA before the break was pretty crippling. I was in the 1 seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that hand was not a good break, but I was lucky to still be in the tournament. I would like to think that I would be good enough to have folded the river if he bet since the Q paired, but I doubt I would have, so he saved me a bet. Also with two tables left, I was set to start running the table over, but the guy in the google hat (that wasn't you was it?) kept sucking out on me, which is why I went to the final table with not that many chips. I raised his bb with QT and he called and c/r on the QTx flop with AT, I three bet, then called down when the A hit the turn. He raised utg with 33, a short stack three bet, leaving himself with 2 bets left, I capped with AK and he called two bets cold with 33 in EP to hit a set, but only got a bet out of me on the flop. I think that he definitely should have folded which would have made my ak beat the short stacks ATs. I agree in your other post that the final table was not that strong at all, and I was not surprised at all that the guy who won actually did.