View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 07:01 AM

Default Re: Simple Common Tournament Situation

Of course I was wrong about this much. I admit that I didn't think that statement through enough. As I am not used to reading many of David's posts, I had no clue he would be using such "red herrings". I, unfortunately, just thought it was a clue. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Oops.

I said in a couple other posts that I do not claim to be a world class player (or even a good one), and my opinion has not changed! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I try to think things out as best I can. I freely admit this may not be good enough.

I engaged in this discussion, because I was curious as to the the real answer. It seemed simple to me, but obviously I was wrong about that.

I'm just trying to learn, but I suppose that I shouldn't post my opinions in a way that seems to state that they are facts.

In the future I will try to add more of the math involved (which I now see is what David was really looking for) to my responses. I should have left this thread to the experts. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Happy hunting! [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]