View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 05:29 AM

Default Re: 1/2 6 max attempt (stats)

Strip is just a bad man... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I stopped worrying about any kind of downswing under 200 BB (not that long ago). 200BB and I start to look at my bankroll with a kind of melancholy (oh why did I not take that week off...).

300BB is a huge downswing, and way too late to only start considering leaks in your game. 200BB IMO is room for some concern, and should be the time you need to just look over your game a bit and start posting some hands. But forget "I'm on a losing run" to accompany those posts. Forget the hands you are leading on and get Rivered, there is nothing you can do about that. You will get enough feedback from the sensible hands you post to judge if you are playing OK.

And no, it was not decided that 300 BB was the point of ridicule, esp. since Schneids has posted that his worst downswing was 320BB (that's not much room for error). It was a poll conducted by Strip, and I suspect collusion and partisan voting in that poll.... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] They are all just a collection of xtreme LAGs trying to pass themselves off as good players...[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I say 200 BB should be alarming. But agree with Strip that, given the number of downswings visited on the posters here, 200 BB is not enough to start whining. Consider your game seriously at 200 BB, usually by the time you finish contemplating your navel, it will start to turn around.

You can always drop a limit or switch to another site. Often this can be quite refreshing and help to blow out the cobwebs that may be causing you to cramp your game. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]