Thread: commerce hand
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Re: i dont understand what you\'re saying.

[ QUOTE ]
I buy in for 2k and have 2k at least for the start of every deal. many players have upwards of 10k in that game but it has no effect on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so you're buying in for $500/$1000/$2000 in the three games. Got it. Still, what I'm saying is that if you're going to play a 2k stack, I can believe that you can find better games elsewhere. If you're going to play 5k or more, the 10-20 can provide multiple stacks of that depth with plenty of action. But maybe I'm wrong - how deep do those 5/5 and 5/10 games typically get?

[ QUOTE ]
in that game there used to be no less than 3 world class spots at any time, is it still hosted bt Jim? scotty, bobby, fisherman and limon played regularly...

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim still hosts the game. Scotty plays often. Bobby I haven't seen too much when I've played (wkends mostly), but he apparently still plays it a lot. Fisherman Greg I've seen a lot. Limon I dunno if I've played with or not. Doug, Jake, Gabe and a couple of other regulars are also very good. But even with all those guys, the game has been great. They often get 3 or 4 full games going on weekend nights. Lots of action to go around.

[ QUOTE ]
i can GUARANTEE you you will never see a top notch player in ANY spot at HP or the bike thats why i havent played at commerce in over a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]