View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 01:34 AM

Default Re: You love your Fish Soooo much, but.......

[ QUOTE ]

God has had far more experience killing human beings in horrible, grotesque ways than he has 'becoming' them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still do not understand the utter disdain toward God and religion being expressed by so many posters on this forumn. are you all really so miserable as to attack faithful people simply because you have no faith?

it's quite interesting to me personally that every time a post is made concerning God or religion, it instantly becomes the hottest thread going. yet a majority of the responses are negative toward God or any replying poster who expresses faith in God. it is quite obvious to me that all who express such disdain are hoping to find something to grab ahold of that they can believe in. so, they ridicule in hopes of spurring argument which they hope produces some sort of logic behind God and salvation. that is where everyone starts out before accepting the Truth. the yearning inside is the Holy Spirit guiding you.

you know what, though? the questions most ask are impossible to answer really. Christians do not have any answers to the big questions, just faith that the Bible, which we believe in our hearts to be the actual words of God, is the absolute truth. we certainly do not deserve to be ridiculed for that belief, no more than a gambler should be ridiculed or looked down upon by a self described Christian.

cheers!