View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:55 PM

Default Re: How many people did I suck out this time? (2 hands)

Ok, hand 1. Maybe you could raise this hand second in, and see where it got you. I don't understand why you limp reraised with the hand, did you want to get the hand fourbet, by a hand that could very well dominate your hand? I think your preflop threebet just wasn't a very good play.

I also wonder what your opponent had to raise on the turn, given all the action that has happened so far, he could be ahead, but I think I like your threebet here. If it gets capped, you probably have to slow down on the river.

Nice river card.

Hand 2, this might be a little to far up front to be playing 98 suited, but you at least have one limper ahead of you, so you are likely to get a multiway pot.

Whenever you flop a pair plus a flush draw, you can be a lot more active on the flop than you were on this hand. I would have capped it, without a second thought. After that, the hand pretty much plays itself, although I probably would have gone for a checkraise on the river. If you capped the flop, your opponent might not put you on a flush draw, and might give you an extra bet here.

Good luck,
play well,

Bob T.