View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Who won the 3rd debate?

Pitt,

President Bush has never said he wasn't worried about Osama Bin Laden. That was a simply false statement by the Massachusstes Senator and has no valid backup. That's the definition of a blatant lie. In addition, the President's statement that he met with a black congressional caucus should be something either easily verified or easily disproven. I have seen nothing to the contrary, so much like the justice system, that statement is true until proven false.

The President has convinced me over the last 4 years and through this campaign that he is better-equipped to run this nation than John Kerry is. President Bush is trying to win re-election, and in order to do that, he MUST speak about what he INTENDS to do with this country. The President has accomplished a great deal while in office, and in order to convince the American people he should have another 4 years, he must outline what he WILL do.

EDIT: I see this quote now posted - taken in a certain context, this could be taken many ways. Poor phrasing, to be certain, but to err is human. The attempt to bring Osama to justice continues, but has been overshadowed by media coverage on Iraq.

-Edge