View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Who won the 3rd debate?

[ QUOTE ]
haha, at least "big bush win" got a vote. i was worried their werent any people who are ABSOULETELY OUT OF THEIR MIND on this board.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate, RJ? If "their" are people who are "out of their mind", I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to make a solid, well-founded argument with facts to back up your
opinions.

I'm also kinda wondering why people feel the need to determine who "won" a specific debate. I, for one, wish that the debates were more about the individual candidates' plans (on both sides) and not so much bickering about this one's record and that one's faith and on and on...that said, I, for one, still plan to vote Bush in this election, only because I don't feel Sen. Kerry has done a sufficient job of convincing me that he can lead this nation, he's made far too many promises he won't be able to keep, like "we'll allow people 55-64 to buy-in early on Medicare"...yet also he intends to cut taxes for the middle class and only raise taxes on those making over $200k. This sounds like it will work. I may be wrong, but this should be an interesting election.

-Edge