View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 05:56 PM

Default Re: CrisBrown is the worst poster of the forums.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that I could and should have worded my point more articulately and less harshly.

Still, I think the points remains and is valid.

[/ QUOTE ]

It couldn't have less to do with your point. Your point is meaningless.

You clearly picked the wrong way to make it. That's the mistake. Whatever your point is about or whatever you think the merits is of it doesn't change that at all. Again, your point is irrelevant . What matters is the exceptionally lousy way you chose to make it, and how that kind of thing drags down open discussion.

If you had a point to make, it would be much better made in the threads you object to, where the information is there to be analyzed and debated, instead of throwing it out into empty space so people who don't even know anything about some one will be encouraged to dislike and disparage them without any real reason why. As incredibly lousy an idea as posting a personal attack thread was, you could at least have provided links to what you were talking about and then addressed those materials specifically instead of just throwing hate out into the open air among strangers. The way you did it is little more than throwing a rattlesnake into the middle of a crowded room.

Stop justifying the premise of attack threads by saying the person is really, really bad. That's not the point. At all..