Thread: Hey Guys.....
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Hey Guys.....

[ QUOTE ]
Why is enabling an arrogant racist by forgiving and accepting his behavior help out in any way either him or the people he aggravates?

I never even heard of Ryan_21 and couldn't care less -- but I'm surprised anyone would think it's a good idea to hear more and give someone who thinks he's better than others and purposely aggravates and insults them some kind of big community group hug. Sounds like he's way overdue for growing up a bit, not being forgiven. He's probably only gotten himself in trouble by being forgiven too many times, instead of set straight.

I used to have a friend like that ... always asking to be forgiven. His friends either dropped him eventually or just told him that instead of asking to be forgiven all the time, he should stop creating situations he had to be forgiven for.

Which he didn't. Screwing with and taking advantage of people, even his friends, was too much of a temptation for him to resist. Eventually even his sappiest, dumbest friends just got fed up and wised up, and now he's got no friends at all. Good thing, too. Now he finally has a chance to grow up instead of just be forgiven one more time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is no problem for Ryan. If he needs friends he'll just invent some more.