View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 08:07 AM

Default Re: nice job

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted some information. And actually in many countries you can fill out a form and get citizenship, so long as you have money, which I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have enough money, basically it's "take your pick". Some desirable countries for gamblers that have very "open" inmigration policies are Canada and Australia.

Citizenships in many latin american countries can be had for $25K or less. Now, if you want Swiss, Monaco, or Andorra citizenship, you can't have it without making some very special things, like if you spent $100M building an Hospital in Monaco and gave it away to the government in exchange for "Monegascan" citizenship. Or marrying the "only" daughter of an Andorran citizen. Or whatever the Swiss are requiring these days...(very expensive).

Many cheaper utilitarian choices remain. Like, for instance you depo $500K in Canadian Government bonds and move there, after a year you get your citizenship.(Or something like that, the last time I looked). Australia is even easier. Some European countries too. If you want to become Israeli, you only need to get converted, a Rabbi letter, and go thru the best military training in the world.

It's a supermarket out there!. Plenty of choices. The more money you have, the more choices available to you.