View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Question on hand frequencies and practice software...

I guess I could see that. I don't know, maybe I need to rely more on other methods of practice (micro-limit online, etc). Another good thing about TTH is that there are a million different ways you can tweak it in order to simulate various playing situations, e.g. dozens of computer opponent profiles, each of whom plays with different tendencies; numerous groupings of profiles to form "lineups" with labels like "TIGHT," "LOOSE-AGGRESSIVE," "LOWLIMIT," "TOUGH," "AVERAGE-PASSIVE," etc; you can also create profiles of virtual opponents and customize their tendencies e.g., sensitivity to pot odds, going on tilt... heck, you can make it so a guy will call up to one raise with suited connectors no lower than 67s as long as he's not in early position, in which case he'll do the same with at least 9Ts. That kind of thing.

Anyway, I'm new here and I don't want to go on and on and make the webmasters think I'm just here to shill for Wilson, so I'll just say that you can check out the details of the various Wilson poker software at the ConJelCo online store.