View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 03:23 PM

Default Re: 60k in 60 Days: Season 2 - Day 37 and 38

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing you get to do when you’re running bad: break things you were gonna throw out anyways. On Monday, I finally had it with my mouse. I’ve owned it for about 6 months, and my normal routine is pick it up and forcefully slam it down a few times after a bad beat…it’s like a stress ball. Over the months, its quality has declined steadily with every 6-inch drop it takes. So I finally go out and buy a new one on Tuesday morning. Wednesday rolls around, and I’m taking it on the chin at the tables again. I take a look at my desk and realize my old mouse is still sitting there, looking all smug and content. I get a little grin and decide that the next bad beat I take, I’m officially ending this mouse’s career. The next bad beat comes around, and I launch this unsuspecting piece of plastic into my dresser. Unfortunately, I guess I didn’t go down the pre-launch checklist to make sure all systems were go. I look down and realize my old mouse is still on my desk. So what did I throw? The new mouse. Goddammit. I suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rarely laugh out loud when reading these forums. This was a rare occasion.

Stay up, you'll get it back.