Thread: party poker
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 08:22 AM

Default Re: How do U really know??!

Hey I don't know if they are rigged or not. But there aren't possible to create a infinite number random generator as I know it. It will repeat it self eventually.
Having that said, I think creating a rigged random number generator isn't worth while. The rakes are allready very profiatble in small stakes table. In fact it isn't that easy winning enough to stay a head of the rake...

Another thing:
It's the looseness that increases the odds of being outdrawn. But in the long run it's the same looseness that makes it easy to profit as a tight/aggressive player. As you all know drawing against the odds in limit, will almost always cost you in the long run.

Sorry for stateing the obvious.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just one more thing that some of you perhaps need to think about, If you flip a coin 100 times and write down the series. Then you ask a couple of people to write down a random series of 100 coin flips (without doing the actual flip). It is rather easy spotting the flipped series as it will have more tails or heads in a row for example. My point being that what a person sees as a random series usually doesn't allow enough extreme values to be statistically correct.

/that's all folks