Thread: Big Ass Rant
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 03:45 AM

Default Is online poker rigged, who gives a flying...

Hers the thing, eveyone complains about online being rigged. Then people come on and say yeah right, why would they rig it they dont have to. The truth of the matter is that no one on this web site or anywhere will ever know. Why is it so far fetched to think that maybe just maybe cards are distributed in such a fashion that more people "hit" the flop. People ask why would they do this? It has to do with pulling in a .50 rake or a $3.00 rake. Ive played lots of hours both online and B&M and the consistency of the flops that come down online is nothing like at the B&M. Wheres my proof you ask? Its in my stats. Two years worth to be exact. Online gambling should be used for entertainment purposes only in my opinion. There is no body that can prove 100% that it is rigged or not rigged. I challenge some of you carpal tunnel syndromers to visit a real card room and compare your results. I do not have to worry about any backlashes from this response because all my accounts have been closed for three monthes now. Its almost an eire Matrix like feeling. I keep waiting for the phone to ring but it never does. In the mean time I grind out at the boat and still take bad beats but at least i dont have to worry about some one coming over to my house and yanking the keyboard out of my hands anqwghy70 tphri;ndsl l23rj`12m HELP HELP HELP OH CRAP THERE HERE!!!!!!!!! online gambling is not rigged. please keep sending in your money. jimymat.