Thread: Big Ass Rant
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Big Ass Rant

[ QUOTE ]
A. 10k hands is a rediculously small sample size to determine one's winrate, or the effectiveness of a RNG.

[/ QUOTE ]

That’s just from Party. I have about 30k hands total.

[ QUOTE ]
D. What possible reason would party have for rigging their RNG? Party makes money off of the rake, not people winning on longshots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Well let’s say they didn’t. They then realize people would be removing there winnings. If you keep going up and down up and down, then there is no money to take out and they know this. Therefore they make $$$ from the interest.

[ QUOTE ]
E. You are probably not playing great poker. If you arent making money at party, you probably arent even playing good poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong. I play great poker. I never, ever, not once have had this issue playing in B&M. I’ve played about 20 B&M sessions and have won about 15 of them.

[ QUOTE ]
F. Assuming that party is rigged, and assuming you are playing great poker, and assuming there is no way to compensate for this, why would we care?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I’m now wondering why you would say that. Its funny how the same 4-5 of you respond to these types of questions. Interesting [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]