Thread: party poker
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 07:18 PM

Default How do U really know??!

Iīm just wondering how the f**k you could be so sure that Party (and others) dont rig their games? Ivīe had my thought at this too. Ivīe seen some real crazystuff at the tables. But later Ivīe been convinced that itīs just a part of the game. But for the last 2 weeks I have been x-posed to sooo many bad beats and outdrawns like never before. I always felt a little strange about party, but this is just to much. So I took 2 days and played at Paradise, and I wasnīt outdrawn half as much as I been at party.

Just think itīs a funny coincidence. I dont say Iīm sure the games are rigged. But Iīm not convinced that they arenīt either. And I know you can make moeny out of it, rigged or not.

But if the really are, wouldnīt it be nice to know? Even if you make a ton of moeny today?

I wanna stay at party because of itīs looseness, but if it continues like this, itīs not worth it. I know there can be gr8 swings under a long time of period. But when you gettin outdrawn hand after hand over a long time of period, and then swith to another site a couple of days and suddently a big part of the beatz are gone, whats the odds of that?!

Just wondering if thereīs any 3-6$ players and above that dont play at party and have a good winrate? Tell me then why you dont play at party, cuz Iīm thinkin of goin back to Paradise, at least for a while.

//Just my thoughts.