View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 02:23 PM

Default Party Poker gift \'hamper\' came today

My Party Poker gift 'hamper' promo came in the mail this morning. This was from the promo from a couple months ago where you got a Party hat and polo shirt for playing so many hands. I think this was semi account specific because I remember reading some people got different offers. My offer was just for the Hat and shirt.

But to my suprise it appears that I have received two gift hampers. It came in two envelopes and each envelope contained a black Party hat and a white Party polo shirt. Both envelopes were addressed exactly the same, and yes of course I only have one Party accont. So I ended up with two hats and two shirts, not too bad I guess.

Did anyone else get a double gift hamper?

And inside the hats I got they placed a piece of cardboard in the hat to keep it's shape. In both hats the cardboard was from what appears to be a toothpaste case. The cardboard reads: "Miswak - herbal toothpaste with pure Miswak extract." Does anybody know what Miswak is?

And on the outside of the envelope it says: "Customs/Donuane may be opened officialy Description of contents Baseball Cap & T-shirt Value $15.00" I thought that was kinda strange to put on the outside of the envelope. And do I have to pay taxes on just the $15 - or do I have to pay taxes on the full $30 since I got a double hamper? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]