View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 12:06 PM

Default 2/4 - T8s in SB...

I have about $920 in front..
Villain in this hand has about $1300 and is in the big blind...
He is tricky agressive, and really the only half decent player at the table. Its 7 handed, and everyone else is on their second or third reload as its 6am...

I have T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the SB...
Folded to MP who limps, folded back to me and I complete and villain checks through...

Flop is 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check and its checked around.

Turn is 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I think about going for a checkraise, but opt to lead out for $10 as I didn't want to see it get checked down again and then hit my draw to win a very small pot.

Villain min reraises to $20...
MP folds...

I guess this is the point I was looking for some guidance. Calling seems fine, raising seems decent too. He could make this play with something slowplayed like 2 pair, or something like TJ or possibly a better diamond draw. Or possibly nothing although less likely. My first instinct was to raise to 60 straight. But I really didn't want to see him come over the top of me...

Who calls instead of raising. And if I raise how much?

Anyhow - I bump it up to 60 and he minreraises again. Wasn't quite sure what to make of his play other then he may have a set or Q9 or is getting out of line...
So I call...
Aprox $250 in the pot...

River is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

My move?