View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 05:36 PM

Default So you say you have a Q...

pretty standard loose, passive game... fairly new to the table and don't notice anything too unusual aside from the typical too many hands, too far.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">6 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

<font color="blue">I figured it's about time I start raising with 99 so I raise</font>

Flop: (6.50 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds.

<font color="blue">Well isn't that flop just great! It's checked to me so I do what I usually do when I raise pre-flop and it's checked to me... Bet.</font>

Turn: (4.25 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

<font color="blue">So you say you have a Q? Well, then I have a flush and straight draw.</font>

River: (6.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero call.

<font color="blue">BB hesitates... hesitates... and bets. Well you're not so confident anymore, are you?</font>

Final Pot: 8.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 8.25 BB, between BB and Hero.</font>

Thoughts?