View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Respectable eBay Sellers?

[ QUOTE ]
I'd recommend www.pokerchipmart.com. I don't know if they advertise on Ebay, but they do have ebay-comperable prices.

I've had two good experiences with them. I ordered five of the 500 piece 11.5 gram dice chip sets (wedding gift for groomsmen), and all shipped the next day. I've also ordered a set of their 13.5 gram stripe suit chips for myself (which I like quite a lot for the $ and hardly ever see mentioned here) and a tabletop. Again, everything shipped next day when promised. The prices were comperable to what I saw on ebay.

In both cases I called them instead of just ordering online, since they don't seem to have a way to confirm what they have in-stock on the web pages. They were friendly and always checked to make sure they had what I was ordering in stock and letting me know when it would ship.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they sell very nice RT Plastics chips. You can also find some of the same chips on Ebay for cheaper.

I got the 1.25" label "Welcome to Las Vegas" chips for $120 without shipping on Ebay.