View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 08:54 PM

Default Re: How about asking the right followup question.

Well I expected a little better response from a poster I somewhat respect, used to that is.

Frankly I dont give a crap if you believe I'm a winning player or not. Want me to post my spreadsheet, my PT screens, whatever will make you happy (nothing).. people are going to believe what they want to believe and whether I make $30K, $50K or $70K this year online it doesn't really affect you or any other poster anyways so whats the point. I think I've been on this forum long enough to earn a small amount of respect from others. Obviously you think differently.

Just because someone doesn't blindly close their eyes and put 100% faith and trust in an online rooms shuffle doesnt make me a bad guy or a kook. So go fck your "freaking hilarious" comment, it has no basis, and frankly you're just being a rude [censored].

Like you, I play, I win, I lose, I run bad, I run good. At the end of the year, theres X dollars there all the time. I don't complain publicly that any site is rigged against me. Does it really fcking matter if the software is random or not? Does it!? Cause what matter to me (and most good poker players) is the $$ in the bank account each month. Period.

Pack

Clowns probably believe everything the media and government tells you too. Sheesh. How's that return visit to the moon coming along?

Edited: Your post is more understandable now that I see in your profile that you've "worked for" several online sites. Typical "defend at all cost" BS you'd expect to hear from even the most crookedest sites around. "Freaking Hilarious" huh, well I'm glad I entertain you. Jerj.