View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt cashout whining

Heh, nice of you to castigate me. You are an excellent ambassador for Full Tilt. I spent a lot of time sitting alone waiting for one opponent to show up, getting hit and run, and waiting for another. The bonus is less that a full rake rebate. It is decidely -EV for me to play in sparse games with a reduced rake when I can just go to a major site and play constantly. Sitting there staring a my screen has an EV of 0, bonus or not. As far as your comment about clearing the bonus faster at a full table, the fact that some other sites might do it that way doesn't make it a good thing. If I am playing 15/30 heads up, I will personally pay about twice as much rake as I will in a full game. Also, as far as successful sites go, Stars, Party, and Paradise all clear bonuses by number of raked hands, and UB does it by UB points which you earn more of by starting a table. Since Full Tilt has problems getting games going, maybe they should consider something like this. I didn't see any of these full games at the higher limits you offer anyways--aside from an isolated few i started myself--so please tell me where to find those (do i need secret x-ray glasses or something?) Honestly I don't really care much about the bonus, I just wanted to try the new site. If you read my post, you would see that my real problem was a delayed cashout with no notice of why, and a delayed response to my email to them. For anyone interested, I emailed support after having no luck with "cashier" and got a reasonably fast response, as well as my money. 5 days...too long, but hey at least they didn't Dutch Boyd me.