Two Plus Two Older Archives

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fix8ed
Forum: Software 09-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Discontinued Indefintely

[ QUOTE ]
wait, if starspy is gone, that means pokeredge must be gone too. i remember that it was in the same kind of limbo that starspy was in, if not a little worse.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't...
Forum: Software 09-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Discontinued Indefintely

[ QUOTE ]
May I be the one to ask the obvious Q: beyond being in violation of Stars' T+C, is there anything preventing us from continuing to use Starspy at our own risk? Stars hasn't actually...
Forum: Internet Gambling 09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By fix8ed
Re: Is there a way to Datamine on PStars? (N/T)

Please read this:

StarSpy Discontinued (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=software&Number=3370387)
Forum: Software 09-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
StarSpy Discontinued Indefintely

I just received another email from Jeff at PokerStars support. PokerStars have revised their TOS, and according to the new TOS any use of StarSpy is forbidden. Here is the email:
Forum: Micro-Limits 09-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy and Pokerstars?

Well, your paranoia wasn't too far off after all.

Forum: Software 08-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fix8ed
Re: Star spy no longer work?

[ QUOTE ]
Nah done it many times, Stars updated and now it doesnt work.

Any other software that works avalible?

[/ QUOTE ]
Funny, I updated 'Stars on my system and StarSpy still works per...
Forum: Software 07-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy problems

You're welcome /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you have any other questions you can find my email address on the StarSpy home page.
Forum: Software 07-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy problems

The last person who reported a similar problem was using PokerAce Hud at the same time as StarSpy. Are you doing the same?
Forum: Beginners Questions 07-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By fix8ed
Re: Avatar

You could use a program like ImageReady, which is bundled with the expensive Adobe Photoshop suite. Or, you could use a significantly less expensive program like GIF Movie Gear.

There are other...
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy seems to have a bug about displaying windows

[ QUOTE ]
Well, that works to show the tables, but I wanted to play at a table while capturing others and if I open a table to play at, the program makes it invisible. How do I play at some tables...
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy seems to have a bug about displaying windows

[ QUOTE ]
I just decided to try StarSpy and noticed that it won't display the windows of the tables you are datamining even when you follow the instructions to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you stop...
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By fix8ed
PokerStars Reply RE: StarSpy, etc.

I've received the following response from PokerStars regarding their stance on StarSpy:

[ QUOTE ]
Forum: Software 07-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Error

[ QUOTE ]
ok, got home and ran some tests. starspy, without fail, gets there error every 2nd time u try to write to any folder. 1st time means: open stars & starspy, load/write hands for however...
Forum: Software 07-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Error

[ QUOTE ]
the computer has multiple users and i had the folder in the My Documents for my user name. i was already considering that i might try making a folder just on the C drive and see if that...
Forum: Software 07-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Error

[ QUOTE ]
the error is back. the last time it happened i had to make a new folder and import to there. it worked like twice for that folder (one test and one full run). now it gets the same error...
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: Stars has it\'s own PokerEdge variant

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome
Forum: Internet Gambling 07-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: Stars has it\'s own PokerEdge variant

Stars can also be datamined through the use of starspy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]
StarSpy (http://members.cox.net/starspy)
Forum: Software 07-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

[ QUOTE ]
I am having the same problem baronzeus was having. I capture the tables and then stop capturing. I then start grabbing hand histories and it always says grabbed 1 HH after the first...
Forum: Software 07-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Error

It sounds like StarSpy is unable to create a text file in the HH output directory on that computer. Did you try assigning a different/new directory?
Forum: Software 07-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

[ QUOTE ]
I've now installed Starspy on 2 computers, and each time, during the installation process, it told me that 2 different files "already existed" and asked me if I wanted to overwrite them.
Forum: Software 07-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I restarted and now it says "x HHs grabbed" every minute or so, with x usually being 1. Is this correct with 39 tables?

Also, I'm not seeing these HH files in my HH directory that...
Forum: Software 07-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

I've noticed /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very nice work, BTW!
Forum: Software 07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

[ QUOTE ]
It keeps saying "StarSpy cannot detect PokerStars" for some reason /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm...

The only reason StarSpy outputs that message is if it doesn't...
Forum: Software 07-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By fix8ed
Re: StarSpy Beta Testers Needed

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having trouble using this. This is the process I've used:

Set up HH directory.
Set HH size.

Open a ton of tables on Stars.
Capture all the tables.