Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   ~~~~Good Luck Greg Thread~~~~ (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=89441)

RollaJ 05-28-2004 08:01 AM

~~~~Good Luck Greg Thread~~~~

Ok, so we have all been tied to many sites getting updates as often as we can, but now I'd like if we can consolidate a post of well wishes that Greg can read when he comes home to the zoo with all that bacon in his pockets. Many people here know him well, and have gotten good advice from him, so why not let him know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RollaJ 05-28-2004 08:05 AM

Re: ~~~~Good Luck Greg Thread~~~~

Here goes......
Greg thank you for all you have brought to these boards. You are a genuine POKERSTAR and have been kind enough to share your wisdom for years on here and on RGP.

Thank you, poker success like this coulkd not have happened to a better guy.

Leno or Letterman first??

Best of Luck,
-Jon

Dilbert 05-28-2004 08:07 AM

If you really want Greg to read this thread, why don't you post some nice pictures?

Way to go Greg. Don't stop posting here now that you are an international celebrity.

By the way I think I know your secret. In white: <font color="white">You use the fossil to mark the cards. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font> Mums the word.

Dilbert

citanul 05-28-2004 08:25 AM

Good Luck Greg. Keep doing whatever you've been doing, and then tell us all what it was [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(Even people with massive chip leads need some luck sometimes.)

citanul

Syntax 05-28-2004 08:26 AM

Is this the "official" good luck thread?

Ragnar 05-28-2004 08:34 AM

I'll chime in even though I don't know him at all. I've read many of Greg's posts and learned a lot.

Go, Greg, Go!

Ragnar

adam61 05-28-2004 08:37 AM

Absolute Best of Luck Greg! Bring that title home! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

El Barto 05-28-2004 09:00 AM

Best of Luck, Greg.

El Barto

By the way, I'll be at Foxwoods next week, and I'm a little short of cash right now....

fnurt 05-28-2004 09:16 AM

Get 'em Greg [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mackthefork 05-28-2004 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Best of Luck, Greg.

El Barto

By the way, I'll be at Foxwoods next week, and I'm a little short of cash right now....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why you little... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't know him either, but wish him good luck (if needed), and hope he hasn't forgot the million i lent him last week [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!

Best of luck, bring home the bacon.

Regards Mack