Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Great Thomastem Simultaneous Post Test (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=87271)

Dilbert 05-19-2004 06:37 PM

The Great Thomastem Simultaneous Post Test

We all know that TT has multiple troll identities. So I invite all non-thomastem trolls to post a reply to this thread at the same time to prove that you are not TT.

TT won't be able to do more than 1 or 2 himself, since he has to log in/log out each identity.

Lets see how this works. Designed Post time is:

7:01 pm EDT

in about 25 minutes

thomastem 05-19-2004 06:45 PM

Re: The Great Thomastem Simultaneous Post Test

You keep attacking me and now have called me a troll. Go look at my posts since being allowed back. No one has complained about me why don't you let this drop?

The past is the past. I don't refer to you in my posts anymore, can't you let this go?

Go win some money at the tables and let this stop.

From here on I won't respond to these attacks but I hope Zooers help me out since I have to watch what I say.

You're wrong doing this.

BreakEvenPlayer 05-19-2004 06:53 PM

Dilbert, get a life.

Thomas... as the reinstated TT you have made some quality posts. But I too wish that your numerous other identities would fade away.

Oski 05-19-2004 06:55 PM

Dilbert, this is a real poor idea. As many have pointed out, the zoo has its quirks and characters. All in all, everything seems to work out fine.

Now, you come wading in here trying to stir up trouble. What is the point? There is a feature called ignore, you are free to implement this option. Furthermore, the stuff you are doing is quite worth of troll-status itself.

I say just let it be. There are about 20 other forums here, and the zoo is the place to let it hang out and get wacky - we aren't trying to figure out the DaVinci code here. Comparing this to RGP is a crock. RGP has everything bundled together, here, we have all the nuts gathered in one spot (ok, two with the OT forum).

The rest of the site is full of poker-only content and you are not missing a bit of it due to what happens in the zoo.

Botchy Dud 05-19-2004 07:01 PM

I hereby declare that I am not ThomasTem, neither am I Dilbert or a Steven or a Bumper. I am not even Stew. I am the almighty Botcher and I the bankrolls I borrow are Duds

Simon Diamond 05-19-2004 07:06 PM

I made this comment on one of your earliest posts: funny newbie alert.

I now retract that statement. Don't make me take a crooked stick, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!

Dicksplat.

Simon

Steven_Monk 05-19-2004 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I made this comment on one of your earliest posts: funny newbie alert.

I now retract that statement. Don't make me take a crooked stick, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!

Dicksplat.

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

Violins is not the answer. But I agree with your sediment. I am great on piano, but suck on the organ.