Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   When, if ever, is it okay to drug an opponent (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=82049)

PuppetMaster 04-25-2004 01:39 AM

When, if ever, is it okay to drug an opponent

While playing in my local card game, I couldnt help but notice how distracted the players were. They all had drinks, mostly beer. It was a low stakes game and their was probally only 1,000-3,000 in chips spread out among 5 players. Normally, I wouldnt associate myself in this kind of small stakes action. My main reason for attending was that I was hoping to get in contact with Mike's little sister. She jsut turned of age, and let me tell you, shes got a set on her Id like to lubricate... It turns out that she wasnt home that night, and now Im stuck with these know-nothing clowns. I put my hand in my coat pocket and remembered something - I had a couple of "rupees" stashed there, just in case [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Now, tell me, if you are playing with a bunch of goofy opponents, when if ever is it viable to drug them? Even if you dont plan on stealing thjeir money, and just want to do it for a laugh??

Cubswin 04-25-2004 01:46 AM

Re: When, if ever, is it okay to drug an opponent

[ QUOTE ]
I put my hand in my coat pocket and remembered something - I had a couple of "rupees" stashed there, just in case .

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm ....if you are going to tell us some far fetched story like this at least get your facts straight.... its "roofies" dumb arse.

PuppetMaster 04-25-2004 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I put my hand in my coat pocket and remembered something - I had a couple of "rupees" stashed there, just in case .

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm ....if you are going to tell us some far fetched story like this at least get your facts straight.... its "roofies" dumb arse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm.... In Arizona we call them rupees

Losing all 04-25-2004 01:49 AM

If your opponent, in a friendly match of bury the bannana, looks like "leah", and those 14 vodka's are having no effect on her, say yes to drugs.

Edge34 04-25-2004 01:51 AM

Granny - Original in the fake banning name-change.

Yourself - Not so much.

I will say, though, this post is funny enough, in a weird way, to make up for your other INCREDIBLY insensitive posts like "Why don't many black people play poker?"

-Edge

PuppetMaster 04-25-2004 01:53 AM

Re: i felt bad about that

[ QUOTE ]
Granny - Original in the fake banning name-change.

Yourself - Not so much.

I will say, though, this post is funny enough, in a weird way, to make up for your other INCREDIBLY insensitive posts like "Why don't many black people play poker?"

-Edge

[/ QUOTE ]
which is why i have proposed affirmitive action in the cardroom, which i hope to bring before LV legislature in by 2005. Check the News/Views/Gossip for more details.

Losing all 04-25-2004 01:54 AM

You thought that was insensitive? I guess you missed his latest, "black folk should pay less rake, so they can buy more sneakers" post.

PuppetMaster 04-25-2004 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You thought that was insensitive? I guess you missed his latest, "black folk should pay less rake, so they can buy more sneakers" post.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a free country sir, Mr.Lincoln freed all negros under the Mason Mammouth-Dixon Line, so for you to imply they shouldnt have shoes, is well just sick...

Losing all 04-25-2004 01:59 AM

Ok, you're clearly drunker than I, so I'll let it be. Do yourself a favor and quit for the night. (unless you're going out of your way to get banned, in that case carry on)

HUSKER'66 04-25-2004 02:06 AM

Why is this person starting to sound more and more like another "21" that use to haunt/harrass these boards with his stupid insane "look at me and the crazy [censored] I come up with " type posts.

Me thinks me smells a Ryan21. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]