Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Etiquette Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400365)

Bco1/75 12-17-2005 04:37 PM

Etiquette Question

Quick Question:

In my home game there is one player who always takes forever to make a decision. Sometimes it is after someone has bet before him, which is understandable. BUT often times it is when he is first to act. I do not believe that a first to act decision should take a long time. Some pause is ok but around a minute is not necessary. Thus I have been razzing him for it. Any thoughts?

jman220 12-17-2005 04:40 PM

Re: Etiquette Question

[ QUOTE ]
Quick Question:

In my home game there is one player who always takes forever to make a decision. Sometimes it is after someone has bet before him, which is understandable. BUT often times it is when he is first to act. I do not believe that a first to act decision should take a long time. Some pause is ok but around a minute is not necessary. Thus I have been razzing him for it. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell him he needs to act faster because he's pissing everyone else off. If he doesn't, and its really that big of an annoyance, just stop inviting him.

ddss6_99 12-17-2005 06:28 PM

He wants you to think he's pondering a call, but really all he's thinking about is Vegas and the [censored] Mirage.

DeadMoneyOC 12-17-2005 08:27 PM

"I do not believe that a first to act decision should take a long time. Some pause is ok but around a minute is not necessary."

AHAHHAHAHA I would kick that [censored] in the balls

DeadMoneyOC 12-17-2005 08:28 PM

HAHAHHAHAA, btw I am Harold Wong. I am not kidding.

jman220 12-17-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHHAHAA, btw I am Harold Wong. I am not kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is Harold Wong?

DeadMoneyOC 12-18-2005 12:52 AM

You dont know who Harold Wong is? aka the best gimmick account...EVER! You should receive at least two ** and a roundhouse kick in the fae from chuck norris. Silly fish

jman220 12-18-2005 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You dont know who Harold Wong is? aka the best gimmick account...EVER! You should receive at least two ** and a roundhouse kick in the fae from chuck norris. Silly fish

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of us read OOT. And from what little I do know of OOT, the best gimmick account ever is clearly Commodus.

daryn 12-18-2005 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of god one of two things needs to happen here:

A) a mod must ban this clown

B) mat sklansky must grant me mod status

sthief09 12-18-2005 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of god one of two things needs to happen here:

A) a mod must ban this clown

B) mat sklansky must grant me mod status

[/ QUOTE ]

i gave him 3 stars and gave him a note that said "3 stars as per daryn's request." THE BALL'S IN ASTRO'S COURT

though harold wong was a great gimmick account. you don't think so?

actually he was suspended until he sobers up apparently