Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   My PP affiliate told me (is this true?) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395336)

Leaky Eye 12-10-2005 01:32 AM

My PP affiliate told me (is this true?)

They claim that individual tracking has been stopped for all accounts for all affiliates. Is this true?

They also claim that individually tracked accounts will not be paid to them for the month of November for all affiliates. Is this true?

PMs are okay.

Thanks.

ZBTHorton 12-10-2005 01:36 AM

Re: My PP affiliate told me (is this true?)

Woolygimp 12-10-2005 01:48 AM

My affiliate site is using hacked trackers to constantly stay updated.

Adam22 12-10-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They claim that individual tracking has been stopped for all accounts for all affiliates. Is this true?

They also claim that individually tracked accounts will not be paid to them for the month of November for all affiliates. Is this true?

PMs are okay.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

my original party affiliate didn't get paid for october or november. he still paid me for october though. he is/was a much larger affiliate though. my understanding is that some of the larger affiliates who were using individual trackers had their individual trackers stopped/didn't recieve payments but i think most small sized affiliates were left alone. that's just what i've pieced together though, i have a new party affiliate who isn't very large at all i don't think.

Photoc 12-10-2005 02:22 AM

You should try the affiliate forum. Now where did they put it?

Btw, rakeback and affiliate discussions are not allowed here. See the sticky titled "No rakeback/affiliate zone"?

Pokeraddict 12-10-2005 02:30 AM

Woolygimp

Not a real smart post do you think? Would your affiliate want you to be posting this? Maybe you should delete it.

12-10-2005 02:42 AM

People are smart.

Woolygimp 12-10-2005 03:08 AM

Guys i was referring to poker stars, not party poker. Sorry for the misconception.

12-10-2005 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys i was referring to poker stars, not party poker. Sorry for the misconception.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahhhhh, I'm so happy I finally have RB on stars.

Leaky Eye 12-10-2005 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should try the affiliate forum. Now where did they put it?

Btw, rakeback and affiliate discussions are not allowed here. See the sticky titled "No rakeback/affiliate zone"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Woops I thought I was in that forum when I posted. No wonder I couldn't find it there when I went back.