Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Milk Bet Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392694)

12-06-2005 03:02 PM

Milk Bet Question

For those who are experts on the milk bet, how would the introduction of powdered milk affect the outcome?

For example, taking the appropriate amount of powdered milk to make one gallon and mixing it with only enough water to form a sort of slurry you could down in the last few minutes?

Or taking even less powdered milk and making a slurry with regular milk instead of water?

If anyone can answer these questions it is OOT.

pokerdirty 12-06-2005 03:04 PM

Re: Milk Bet Question

why don't you just go to the store and buy a gallon of milk for $3 or whatever. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

swede123 12-06-2005 03:04 PM

I'd suggest you refrain from doing the milk challenge if you find yourself in the African wilderness or elsewhere you won't have access to real milk.

Swede

asofel 12-06-2005 03:06 PM

Actually, I would suggest attempting two challenges at once and take a gallon of milk, mix it with the pound of flour, and see what happens!

kipin 12-06-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd suggest you refrain from doing the milk challenge if you find yourself in the African wilderness or elsewhere you won't have access to real milk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Massachusetts apparently.

12-06-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who are experts on the milk bet, how would the introduction of powdered milk affect the outcome?

For example, taking the appropriate amount of powdered milk to make one gallon and mixing it with only enough water to form a sort of slurry you could down in the last few minutes?

Or taking even less powdered milk and making a slurry with regular milk instead of water?

If anyone can answer these questions it is OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is a slurry?

RunDownHouse 12-06-2005 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Here.

12-06-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definition of Slurry per result on google

Form of manure composed mainly of liquids. Slurry is collected and stored on many farms, especially when large numbers of animals are kept in factory units (see factory farming). When slurry tanks are accidentally or deliberately breached, large amounts can spill into rivers, killing fish and causing eutrophication. Some slurry is spread on fields as a fertilizer.

Thanks for being so helpful, but I did already google it and the results were so different that I figured it could be a regional thing. Thanks for the help though.

So I am still wondering what is a slurry, in reference to the OP?

12-06-2005 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Massachusetts apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

We just have milk slurrys....Its tough growing up here as a kid :P

Warik 12-06-2005 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The milk bet = drinking one gallon of whole milk and keeping it down. Modifying this in any way makes it a perversion of the authentic milk bet. It's an abomonation.

p.s. haha i didn't answer your question