Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Bathroom Check - Wash hands or no wash hands? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389891)

jackdaniels 12-02-2005 12:20 PM

Bathroom Check - Wash hands or no wash hands?

After years of playing P*ker and handling all those disgusting chips I developed a habit of washing my hands BEFORE I take a leak (and after ofcourse). Is this:

1. -EV since I am missing at least one extra hand by wasting extra time at the sink.
2. +EV since chips are dirty and I am not!

Crveballin 12-02-2005 12:22 PM

Re: Bathroom Check - Wash hands or no wash hands?

Wash those hands. You dont want to put what other dudes have on thier hands all over your own junk.

Edit: Dont forget to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door on the way out.

smoore 12-02-2005 12:27 PM

Just wash them before... everyone else is peeing on the ch*ps, why shouldn't you?

jackdaniels 12-02-2005 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Dont forget to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door on the way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wise. I ALWAYS do this.

Alobar 12-02-2005 12:31 PM

you have enough OOT posts to know better

istewart 12-02-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

jackdaniels 12-02-2005 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has this been discussed before or is it the p*ker reference? I assure that if it is the first, I decided it would simply be too difficult to find. As for the second, that was mentioned only in passing as the reason for why I now wash my hands everytime before I pee (started at the card room and is now a habit I cannot break even at work/home/anywhere... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

TiK 12-02-2005 12:35 PM

Washing your hands before you touch your junk should be SOP regardless of whether you've handled poker chips or not.

Alobar 12-02-2005 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has this been discussed before or is it the p*ker reference? I assure that if it is the first, I decided it would simply be too difficult to find. As for the second, that was mentioned only in passing as the reason for why I now wash my hands everytime before I pee (started at the card room and is now a habit I cannot break even at work/home/anywhere... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

actual both. This thread gets started like once a month. Also talking about poker, but using "p*ker" isnt some loophole to the rule.

trying2learn 12-02-2005 12:46 PM

yeah, i liked this bathroom thread the first 10 times...but not really since...