Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   King of the Kiddie Pool Tournament tonite (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389445)

Greg J 12-01-2005 08:04 PM

King of the Kiddie Pool Tournament tonite

This is a message from your reigning king.

Tonite at 9pm eastern time is the third King of the Kiddie Pool $10+1 tournament at PokerStars. The main tournament is a LHE event, thought there are four different events this time. Don't ask me why, I didn't set it up, but it has something to do with being able to 4 table four different games (LHE, NLHE, PLO, and 7CSHL). This is, of course, voluntary. The main one is the LHE (I think).

A lot of SS posters played in the last one. My fondest memory: right after I knocked out PITTM one spot out of the money he told the table "Have fun having butt sex with each other!"

This is good times. Come to ML make a last longer bet, personal wager, or whatever. Here is a post about it.
Greg

newhizzle 12-01-2005 08:06 PM

Re: King of the Kiddie Pool Tournament tonite

i think i still have 10 bucks in stars, but ill put in more so i can play in all of them

Harv72b 12-01-2005 08:10 PM

I can't think of a better way to spend $11 than by playing a tournament in a game I have absolutely zero experience in (7CSHL). I think I have enough in my Stars acct to enter 1 or 2 more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BWebb 12-01-2005 08:15 PM

Anyone want to back me? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I have no money online right now and don't want to make a deposit of an $11 tourney.

Harv72b 12-01-2005 08:26 PM

I'm entered in LHE & 7CSHL. And we seriously need a few more people to enter the Stud tourney...c'mon people, it's $11. All you 5/10 peeps, that's like one PFR. You can manage. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, I was serious about having zero experience in Stud hi/lo. And I've played maybe 500 hands of plain old stud in my life. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PITTM 12-01-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a message from your reigning king.

Tonite at 9pm eastern time is the third King of the Kiddie Pool $10+1 tournament at PokerStars. The main tournament is a LHE event, thought there are four different events this time. Don't ask me why, I didn't set it up, but it has something to do with being able to 4 table four different games (LHE, NLHE, PLO, and 7CSHL). This is, of course, voluntary. The main one is the LHE (I think).

A lot of SS posters played in the last one. My fondest memory: right after I knocked out PITTM one spot out of the money he told the table "Have fun having butt sex with each other!"

This is good times. Come to ML make a last longer bet, personal wager, or whatever. Here is a post about it.
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

oh no! i saw this post and thought "about time! i can get some redemption! the only 2p2 tournament ive played in i was the bubble boy!" and then i see that its already mentioned and i got sad and psyched out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. that being said. count me in.

rj

SackUp 12-01-2005 09:02 PM

i'm in it to win it.

2nd no more!

jackdaniels 12-01-2005 09:39 PM

A password? You know what? As I was typing this post I tried the one thing I thought it could be. And I was right. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

toss 12-01-2005 09:48 PM

Quick whats the password!?!?!

jackdaniels 12-01-2005 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick whats the password!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

supbro