Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tailor made for Texas Crimson Challenges (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383358)

11-22-2005 02:13 PM

Tailor made for Texas Crimson Challenges

I heard about this place on the radio going towards Austin, and somehow remembered it all week.

Jones Soda makes thanksgiving-themed sodas... such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, gravy, and other disgusting flavors.

This is just ridiculously tailor made for a crimson challenge, so I will leave it to yall to figure out the details, here's the site.

Blarg 11-22-2005 02:22 PM

Re: Tailor made for Texas Crimson Challenges

I think brussel sprout soda sounds hilariously bad.

I don't think the idea of gravy flavored soda would even register as weird to a lot of southern boys.

Voltron87 11-22-2005 02:23 PM

texas or oregon or the midwest really need to get their [censored] together and run one of these. oregon has a handful of OOTers, am i wrong?

11-22-2005 03:00 PM

Im down for no less than four different challenges, Im moving to Austin as of the first.... let's get this [censored] together!!!

pm me, I will coordinate.

Voltron87 11-22-2005 03:02 PM

loc: nyc

you should take the initiative and start calling people and start getting people to commit to doing challenges. then start aggressively setting dates, that is how these things get done. otherwise everyone thinks "oh yeah i'd love to do that sometime" and it will stay at that status forever, where if someone pms them saying "lets do it next thursday" it will get done.

James Boston 11-22-2005 03:06 PM

While those all sound moderately unpleasant, they're doable (sp?). I wouldn't pay anybody to drink one.

11-22-2005 03:29 PM

So, chugging, say, a six pack of soda's, one of each: Turkey Stuffing, Gravy, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, and Beets, all in one hour, sounds doable?

Hell, I think it's doable to chug 20 oz of dave's... otherwise I wouldnt even try.

Okay, I will take the initiative to get this stuff set up.

samjjones 11-22-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, chugging, say, a six pack of soda's, one of each: Turkey Stuffing, Gravy, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, and Beets, all in one hour, sounds doable?

Hell, I think it's doable to chug 20 oz of dave's... otherwise I wouldnt even try.

Okay, I will take the initiative to get this stuff set up.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't care how awful it is. Its still SODA.

dblgutshot 11-22-2005 04:07 PM

This doesn't seem crimson challege worthy at all.

jokerthief 11-22-2005 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
texas or oregon or the midwest really need to get their [censored] together and run one of these. oregon has a handful of OOTers, am i wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seatle and Minneapolis ought to step up.