Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Movie Syncs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383058)

11-22-2005 12:43 AM

Movie Syncs

So I'm in university and as of lately we've been trying out different syncs while being extremely high. Anyways, Dark side of the rainbow was our first and obviously it worked quite well. Our second was twelve monkeys to Radiohead's OK Computer which was quite bad. Our 3rd was Radiohead's hail to the thief with The Nightmare before Christmas, it was amazing! Now we're looking for more to do and I'm wondering if any of you have suggestions for me to try out. We're doing Nosferatu with Radiohead's KID A and don't know how to properly time it, if anyone could help out that would be awesome. Thanks alot.

edfurlong 11-22-2005 12:47 AM

Re: Movie Syncs

GOOGLE IT!

shant 11-22-2005 12:49 AM

Some friends and I got lit, put on Night of the Living Dead, shifted the color on his TV all the way up so everyone's skin color was magenta and put on Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Nigga Please" album. It ruled.

11-22-2005 12:49 AM

Nosferatu and Dracula are the same thing?
I've googled continuously I can't find it.

Eurotrash 11-22-2005 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm in university and as of lately we've been trying out different syncs while being extremely high. Anyways, Dark side of the rainbow was our first and obviously it worked quite well.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys were certainly high.

11-22-2005 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some friends and I got lit, put on Night of the Living Dead, shifted the color on his TV all the way up so everyone's skin color was magenta and put on Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Nigga Please" album. It ruled.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome

Piiop 11-22-2005 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds awesome. I'm gonna go try it!

edfurlong 11-22-2005 12:55 AM

Yeah I'm an ass.

I can't seem to find anything on what you are looking for. That leads me to belive that you may be mistaken about what movie it is. That said I know nothing about "syncing".

Bigdaddydvo 11-22-2005 12:57 AM

"Dark Side of the Rainbow" is the industry standard. When another sync compares to it let me know.

CheckRaise 11-22-2005 02:07 AM

I wandered across website a year ago that had hundreds of syncs and they rated all of them. Some were right on others not so good but now I cant seem to find the link. It was cool site, I will continue my search.