Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Roomba (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381600)

Jeebus 11-19-2005 03:18 PM

Roomba

I couldn't find anything doing a search on these things. I am thinking about getting a roomba, one of those automatic floor cleaner things, roomba. Has anyone used one of these or seen one in motion. I have a dog that sheds quite a bit and ash and dirt also accumulate. I also have hardwood floors(if that makes a difference). They also have one that mops the floor too, here, but this seems like it wouldn't work too well.

I don't know how to post pictures, but as seems appropriate, nice looking young woman (nrsfw

BigBaitsim (milo) 11-19-2005 05:36 PM

Re: Roomba

Got one. Like it.

rusellmj 11-19-2005 05:41 PM

I want one but after reading the package it seems it only works on (very) low carpet or hard surface floors.

SossMan 11-19-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got one. Like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

would it be good for an all tile house?

durron597 11-19-2005 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Got one. Like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I love not having to vacuum the kitchen anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Blarg 11-19-2005 08:42 PM

I've been wanting to get one of these for a while. I almost never vaccuum. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So I'm wondering, if there's still dirty there, does it really stick around and clean it up, or does it just go on its patterns and keep going whether it has really cleaned an area or not?

We've all seen how sometimes you have to vaccuum an area a few times to really get out the junk.

NotMitch 11-20-2005 12:37 AM

They are also good for recreating movies

SossMan 11-20-2005 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Got one. Like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I love not having to vacuum the kitchen anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 cats, 1 dog = pet hair in places you couldn't even imagine.

Blarg 11-20-2005 04:00 AM

Please, tell us less.

Jeebus 11-28-2005 07:39 PM

I just got one and it does a great job. It will sit and cover an area for awhile trying to get dirt up if it detects stuff there, not sure how it detects though. My only problem with it is the size of the dirt container and that is not really an issue. It cleaned up dirt I didn't even know existed from both hardwood and carpet and definatly did it better than my vacuum.
When I first ran it it took multiple runs to get everything up but that is because my house was filthy and now I could eat off the floors.