Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New Full Tilt account? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378829)

Predator314 11-15-2005 09:55 AM

New Full Tilt account?

Anyone have any experience trying to close an old account and open a new one (with RB) at Full Tilt? Is it possible?

11-15-2005 01:13 PM

Re: New Full Tilt account?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any experience trying to close an old account and open a new one (with RB) at Full Tilt? Is it possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your current account isn't attached to an affiliate you still may be able to get rake back. Have a FT affiliate check for you.

billyb 11-15-2005 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it is possible.
you will have to close your account first. I would suggest taking your money out before you email support to close your account.

you will have to use a different email address.

but yes it is possible.

peace
bb

Predator314 11-15-2005 05:38 PM

This sounds good. I currently have some bonus left there. I'll clear it first before I try to close the account.

Anyone know if I can do the same thing with Ultimate Bet? Again, it's another site I signed up with a long time ago, directly from their site and not under an affiliate.

Olback 11-15-2005 11:36 PM

It is possible for Full Tilt and i have some affiliates on my site that can do this for you.

I do not think it is possible with Ultimate Bet. I would have suggsted that you signed up for Poker Share a UB skin but given that they are apparently closed (closing), i think you are stuck without RB on UB.

Hope that helps.

Sheriff Fatman 11-16-2005 09:42 AM

I'm in a slightly different situation. I signed up for Full Tilt rakeback but the affiliate has now withdrawn them from their list and advised that they will no longer be paying out.

I'd like to set up a new account with another RB provider. What are the chances of being able to do this without having to change 'identity'? Full Tilt appears to support Rakeback in principle so I'm hoping I can do this in an 'open' manner.

Sheriff

Olback 11-16-2005 11:44 PM

I am pretty sure this is possible. You would have to talk to the affiliates directly though and this is apparently handled on a case by case basis.

Hope that helps you.

11-17-2005 12:03 AM

I am pretty sure this is not possible. If you were not under an affiliate when you signed up then it would be possible to switch you over to an affiliate, but if you're already signed up under one they won't transfer you.