Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Slept Without a Sheet Last Night (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378823)

Jeffage 11-15-2005 09:33 AM

Slept Without a Sheet Last Night

Why is it that every time I do laundry and wash my sheets that I wait until I'm dog tired to even think about putting the sheets back on? Then I sleep without a sheet on the mattress, sometimes for days. Am I alone on this because my laziness really sucks on this one.

Jeff

Jeebus 11-15-2005 09:56 AM

Re: Slept Without a Sheet Last Night

I feel ya brother. I normally take this even further and have my sheets and all my clean laundry sitting on my bed when I get real drunk and just have to pass out. I end up just throwing everything on the (not very clean) floor. The next day I come to laying on a naked bed, definatly not with a naked girl becaue this seems to be a turn off, and my dog is sleeping on my clean clothes.
I finally got two sets of sheets, now all I have to remember to do is change them more often than when they start to smell alittle too much like sex.

canis582 11-15-2005 10:02 AM

If you ever have women over for 'fun' (judging by your post count, you don't [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]), then its gross. I usually have them get up for a second so I can put an extra 'drop cloth' down so my bed doesn't get a skid mark.

diebitter 11-15-2005 10:03 AM

Weethout a sheet? Wasnat dat uncormftiable? some dirty fargin barstidges I know go to bed ta haf dere sheet, the corksarging iceholes. Bes ta pooosh one owt nex time.

Jeffage 11-15-2005 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(judging by your post count, you don't ),

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice I signed up September 2002. You're on pace to catch up to me my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Jeff

radek2166 11-15-2005 10:27 AM

Damn I read this fast.

Thought it said slept with a SHEEP last night.

Bummer

-Skeme- 11-15-2005 10:37 AM

I do not use sheets. I sleep on another thin blanket.

vulturesrow 11-15-2005 10:38 AM

I find this rather gross personally.

11-15-2005 10:45 AM

See, there is an advantage to getting married...there is someone else to put the sheets on!

PokerGoblin 11-15-2005 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Weethout a sheet? Wasnat dat uncormftiable? some dirty fargin barstidges I know go to bed ta haf dere sheet, the corksarging iceholes. Bes ta pooosh one owt nex time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was very irritating and unfunny to read.