Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   moderate moderator? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377868)

kailua 11-13-2005 11:49 PM

moderate moderator?

Most will agree that Dynasty is a fine, intelligent, well intentioned guy who perhaps holds an idyllic vision of how this forum should function. Some might also add that he appears to have forgotten that open discussion and the ability to “criticize and be criticized” without fear of autocratic retribution from an over zealous moderator is an integral factor in the give and take that has mad 2+2 educational and successful.

While Mason and Mat have stood up and taken the hit, the PP fiasco was actually brought about by a moderator who has been exhibiting an increasingly overbearing disconnect.

The precedent of relying on member polls regarding policy/member issues has recently been established. A forum is its members. Please refrain from a hair trigger lock/delete.

El Ishmael 11-14-2005 12:09 AM

Re: moderate moderator? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Mat Sklansky 11-14-2005 12:18 AM

Re: moderate moderator?

Dynasty had nothing to do with that event, other than the mentioning of his name in the post I will say for the (fifth?) time that I should not have deleted.

MeanGreenTT 11-14-2005 12:19 AM

People who are critical of Mods ought to take a spin in their shoes....I did for over 3 years on one of the largest sports car forums in existence. Put on the shoes or shove it in the piehole!

Dynasty 11-14-2005 12:26 AM

I can't possibly delete El Ishmael's picture. So, if you guys insist on going on and on and on and on and on about an issue that's resolved, feel free to do so in this one thread. I won't lock it or delete it.

Photoc 11-14-2005 12:27 AM

You sir are a nit.

Btw, Dynasty didn't do anything with the PP posts. Mat already took responsiblity for it.

On another note, this really isn't televised poker related and possibly should be in OOT.

And yet on another note, people really need to get a life and quit crying about who did what to whom with what on here.

tonypaladino 11-14-2005 12:59 AM

You didn't actually drink the OE did you?

Dynasty 11-14-2005 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I gave it to a floorperson. I don't drink.

Sykes 11-14-2005 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I gave it to a floorperson. I don't drink anymore after I got totally plastered in college everyday. Docs told me to lay off the stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

istewart 11-14-2005 01:18 AM

Terrible.