Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Leonardo DeCaprio endorses DOYLE'S ROOM! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372440)

11-05-2005 02:22 PM

Leonardo DeCaprio endorses DOYLE\'S ROOM!

I saw Leo the other day and he was wearing a Doyle's Room hat, is he friends with Doyle???

Please discuss [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

11-05-2005 02:29 PM

Re: Leonardo DeCaprio endorses DOYLE\'S ROOM!

[ QUOTE ]
I saw Leo the other day and he was wearing a Doyle's Room hat, is he friends with Doyle???

Please discuss [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle's his godfather.

Photoc 11-05-2005 02:43 PM

Hey McDicker, this isn't the internet discussion forum, this is for bonuses. So we're not going to discuss your fetish for Leo in here. Go to the zoo or the internet forums with your sick and twisted dilusions.

11-05-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey McDicker, this isn't the internet discussion forum, this is for bonuses. So we're not going to discuss your fetish for Leo in here. Go to the zoo or the internet forums with your sick and twisted dilusions.

[/ QUOTE ]talk about fetishes you damn loser, look at yourself with that gay car. You look alillte to proud standing next to a car [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
oh any by the way PHOTOC, you could stand to lose a few pounds, you look a litte bit like a tuboflurd [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
fatass!

WLVRYN 11-05-2005 05:50 PM

Can we just ban this guy already? Maybe put it to a vote OOT style?

Luxorr 11-05-2005 06:42 PM

Come on guys, dont you think he's even a little funny?? LOL..

dibbs 11-05-2005 07:04 PM

I like Mr. McV, his trolling is humorous at least. He's like a local drunk or mentally disabled guy, he might annoy everyone, but you cant just release him into the wild, it wouldnt be right.

krazyace5 11-05-2005 07:19 PM

NO

timprov 11-05-2005 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we just ban this guy already? Maybe put it to a vote OOT style?

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd just get a new ID anyway.

TobDog 11-05-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard MrMcVicker endorsed Empire, and look what happened to them, Doyle might want to think about this whole sponsorship thing again. Oh, at least Phoht put a pic of him, not that Id do that, but there is no picture of you with your 10 or whatever kids lying on the floor whilst you 32 table empire for the monthly bonus on your multiple accounts from the studio you rent.