Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Stars players: Does Dans Macabre ever sleep? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372075)

jj_frap 11-04-2005 08:07 PM

Stars players: Does Dans Macabre ever sleep?

I've never not seen him on before...lol

Though I suppose a bunch of caffeine and the auto-fold box can make the micro-limits playable with little sleep. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Acesover8s 11-04-2005 09:56 PM

Re: Stars players: Does Dans Macabre ever sleep?

He used to multi-table stars/party and i believe paradise at the same time. He used to play slightly higher as well.

Tilt 11-04-2005 10:29 PM

Well, i dont think hes a bot, hes chatted with me before. And Omaha is the last frontier for bots i suspect.

Acesover8s 11-04-2005 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well, i dont think hes a bot, hes chatted with me before. And Omaha is the last frontier for bots i suspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Omaha is the last frontier for bots only because holdem is so much more popular. Creating a profitable nut-peddling PLO bot would be easy, much easier than creating a winniner limit holdem bot. So much about holdem is playing your opponents. I am aware of several players who do nothing other than wait until they have the nuts and then bet/raise the full pot. I am told that some of these players even manage to make money doing this.

jj_frap 11-04-2005 11:11 PM

He's not a bot...I saw a donk hit the nuts and bet reasonably big on the river, and Dans called with a big hand thinking that he was being a Hold'Em fish...I guess the best way to play him is too ignore him unless he throws his money into the pot.

joewatch 11-05-2005 12:47 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a 2+2er. Anybody want to fess up?

beset7 11-05-2005 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't be surprised if he's a 2+2er. Anybody want to fess up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he is TheRempel's weak/tight red-headed step-child.

Case In Point

...or not!?

dibbs 11-05-2005 02:53 AM

He was really slowing up games tonight. He's been there everytime Ive played I think.

11-05-2005 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What did you do/say to get this guy to chat? I've played over 3000 hands against him and never seen one little letter pop up from him.

Tilt 11-05-2005 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What did you do/say to get this guy to chat? I've played over 3000 hands against him and never seen one little letter pop up from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stone cold bluffed him off a big pot with nothing and showed it. Apparently he laid down 3rd set (unlike in the link above).